It’s ridiculous how depressed I’ve become. I seem like such a happy girl to other people. I put on this show so people leave me alone. I’m not happy, confident, or poised like I once was. I don’t have friends like I used to. I don’t hang out with my family like I used to. Hell I don’t even talk to them anymore. I don’t trust people like I used to. I don’t like school anymore. It seems like my life has turned completely upside down. I cry tears of sadness rather than tears of joy. I don’t like any of the things I used to. Instead of wondering about all the cool things I’m going to do during the year, I wonder if I’ll make it. I wonder if I won’t have committed suicide by then. Sometimes things seem great. The next day I’ll be in one of these slumps for who knows how ling. Part of me wanted to turn back to the drugs and the alcohol. But I’ve been doing so well staying away from them. I don’t want to relapse. Things are blurry enough as they are now. Music will be my drug.

Oh hun, I can relate so much to each word of this. :( *hugs*. Stay strong and hang in there, you aren't alone.
ReplyDeletexx
I understand about how you're being depressed...
ReplyDeleteand also having the simple suicide thoughts here and there...
You're not alone. Talk it out with somebody.
Talk to me when youre not feeling to good about yourself.
Call me or text me girl!
I've been doing bad, but there's always a tomorrow to start over again.
<3 - HappyAly.
Fuuuuuck, are you reallly 5'11. thats 182 cm, right? wow, me too! sorry, i just don't see a lot off tall girls with ED.
ReplyDeletei can soooo relate to you.. only difference is that i am right now in the ''drugs an alcohol zone''.. drinking wine as i write:D
but i also seem very friendly and happy outside, but inside is only depression and for me, also binge-eating, trying to purge.. fasting...blah-blah.. but yeah nobody sees that side of me. i'm going to see a doctor next week about it all.. i want some antidepressants inside me to make me calm and hazy and all.
Music is the drug. Word! for that:D
stay strong:D
Please hang in there, gorgeous. I know that things are very hard at the moment, but they WILL get better. We are all here for you.
ReplyDelete<3
oh god stay strong! i totally get how hard it is sometimes! but drugs only hurt.
ReplyDeletestay safe love
love S xoxo