![]() |
| stop eating. now. |
Today at work the foreign guy, T, told me I shouldn’t eat. I asked him what meal I should make. He said “nothing. You don’t need to eat.” Umm excuse me? My dad telling me to stop eating on a regular basis is enough. I don’t need this bull shit from you at work too. “You’ll be really fat when you get older.” Well, thanks T. I am officially an emotional eater. Wanna know why? I binged. I have problems. I can’t even begin to explain some of them. Well eventually I will. But right now, I have to work on my college essay. Love you all. Please follow me & comment too!! I love the comments.

:O I cant believe him! Thats such a mean thing to say!! Im sorry he said that >.< ugh! <33
ReplyDeleteAw!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxx <3 <3 how could someone say that to you! Are you sure he wasn't just messing around :(
ReplyDeletethat is ridiculous! next time u see T slap him for me.
ReplyDelete