Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Plan H.

If she can do this, so can I.

So tonight H came over to help me with math. I still have to learn that damn unit circle. Ugh. I’m getting so frustrated. I know all of them except for 3. And it’s hard to do it so fast. Under a minute? That’s just crazy. Anyways H helped me for like 45 minutes with that, and then she asked if I wanted to go on a walk. And naturally, my fat ass is always up for some light exercise. Before we left for the walk she said, “I’m gonna skype E!” I didn’t let her and closed my laptop. When we started walking she asked me to tell her what was going on with me and E. most people know that we are pretty good friends so this came as a surprise to her that we are having problems and are fighting. I told her that it was a long story and that I didn’t want to talk about it. This was partially true, but mostly I didn’t want to talk about it because H tends to tell everyone and their brother secrets. But H worked her magic and the next thing I know, I’m spilling my guts to her about E. We walk for a really long time and I talk about the situation with me and E for about a hour. Then we talk about a girl whom I was previously really close to who’s coming back in a few months from boarding school, and about this girl who is friends with her who had an ED. We get back to my house and check the time. It’s been a hour and a half. She wants to check how far we walked so I get in her car and we drive it. 3.3 miles. We both are really proud of each other and decide that we are going to try and do this a few nights a week. She is starting Weight watchers tomorrow. I;m starting what I will call the H Diet. Because me and H are going to lose the weight together, and we’re working out together for the most part, so hey why not?



H Diet Rules:

No regular soda.
32 oz Coke Zero per day. No more.
1 cup of coffee per day. No more.
64 oz of water a day. No less.
Must drink all water before Coke Zero is allowed.
2 H walks per week
30 min. cardio 2-3 times a week
Walk with H, or self, three times a week. No less.
No junk foods.
No friend foods.
No fast foods. (Excluding Subway..)
Under 500 cals a day. No exceptions.


This starts NOW. Wish me the best. Oh, and feel free to join.

windusa:
thanks so much for the kind words. It’s really gonna keep me going. (: I don’t think E will tell my parents. I sure hope not.
P.S. we will SO be bones. Perfection and not an ounce more.

Rosette:
Technically I’m Lutheran. Well I’m supposed to be. My parents want me to be. It’s just hard for me to see a lot of the same things the way Christians see them. But thanks for the comment. I’m really thinking about starting to get in touch with old church friends. Maybe even go to church? We’ll see. (:

Issyla:
Yeah, that’s what they say. But I’ve never been good with rule following anyways. Haha I do thing my way. Thanks for the encouragement! (:


XX Sarah.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like the diet! I'm starting over again tomorrow :/ I haven't don't that bad, but I want to start over again and starting working out much more! Text me if you need anymore encouragement ! :)
    -HappyAly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear :) I've found that having a relationship with God def improved my life bunches He will love and care for you just the same as he does me :)
    Cool to hear you're dieting with a friend! My friend and I are doing a contest to see who can go the longest w/out junk food :P She does not have an ED though, but she does know about mine. Does H know about yours, and have one too? 500 is so little for a normal person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. It sounds like you're in control, and I love the picture of Nicole up the top! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love heart-to-heart sessions where you just talk about your problems with an understanding friend =) I haven't been able to do that in months. It must be really fun being able to lose weight with a friend!

    Under 500 cals a day is hard though, believe me I did it successfully for about 3 weeks (I had somewhere from 0-300 a day) or so before I had to stop. You get really really unhealthy doing it, you have NO energy and all you want to do all the time is sleep. You also get really crabby, and if you're doing it while school is going on your grades are going to slip like crazy because you're not going to be able to concentrate. I lost around 12 pounds doing it, but I just wanted to warn you that it has a lot of bad consequences too. Maybe you'll be fine though if you're not as drastic as I was and you don't do it for as long of a period of time.

    Good luck with whatever you do! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go! 3.3Mi!! I guess the trick is to find somthing to talk about ;D good luck n the Hdiet Im sure youll do great! At perfection well be light as a feather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments loves. XX Sarah.
    HappyAly: You should do this with me. Today I didn’t really pay attention to any of the things I needed to do. So tomorrow I officially start this. I’ll text ya now!
    Rosette: Yeah my relationship with God’s been a bit rocky. I’m not normal. Haha. No H doesn’t have an ED, she’s just trying to lose weight. She isn’t doing the same diet as me, she’s doing weight watchers. I just called it the H diet cause we are working out together and trying to lose weight too. Lol and no, no one knows about my ED. My life would be over if anyone did.
    Sarah: Thanks girl. I hope I’m back in control. I can’t believe how much I’ve gained in the last three months or so. It’s gross. I need to get back into my old routine. So badly. I <3 Nicole!!
    Issyla: Me too! It was much needed. Haha and I’ve never really lost weight with anyone before. One of my non ED friends went on a diet with me once, and she totally failed. She could only do it like 3 weeks. Ahaha and she ate like 3 times my “normal” amount.
    I ate about 500 cals sometimes ranging from 0-700 cals for about 4 months. So I know what I’m in for. But I’m so doing this. No excuses. I don’t care how bad it hurts. I need this control. Thanks XX
    windusa: thanks girl (: talking with H about life totally took my mind off the blisters I was getting (I walked it all in flip flops.. my feet are killing me today! lol) Feathers = Amazing.

    ReplyDelete