So I’ve been thinking a bit. Why doesn’t anyone notice my ED? Like people at school have asked. Esp towards the end of the year, when I was down about 30 lbs. But I don’t think that anyone ACTUALLY thought I had an ED. My parents have never suspected it. One time my dad told me I’m not eating enough. That was about it. Oh, and my sister asked me how many calories I eat a day and if I was losing the weight healthily. I told her 1200. Haha wow. That seems like so much right now.
Uhhhhhhhh.. idk what else to say. I had the first part of my math test today. It went pretty well I think. Tomorrow should be better though because it’s over trig identities and proving them, and that’s what I’m good at.
I just got an idea. Tell me if you think it’s good or not? To have a random fact of the day about myself. Hopefully I can remember every day.
Today’s RANDOM FACT: My favorite color is bright lime green.
COMMENTTTT. XoXo Sarah!!!

Haha I'm commenting!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow your caffeine high sounds awsome I have to get one of those!!!! Lol >.<
woop thats my fave colour too. be grateful they havnt cottoned on to ur ED coz once they know they dont let up. on my last comment i said something about a diet that was meant for another blog sorry. Caffiene highs are fun just dont crash too hard. xo
ReplyDelete