Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to the 80's Aftermath.

I put a star over my friends face in Paint. I'd like to keep them out of this.
So that’s me on the right. As you can see I’m far from perfect. I have a lot of pounds to shed. I mean a lot. This day was so much fun for me. I can post more pics if you guys want. I just don’t really have a lot of time to star out all of my friend’s faces. So now you guys have a face to the writer..
Today was kinda crazy. I didn’t have work or anything, but right after school I cleaned my room (really just shoved everything in the closet), watched some Keeping Up With The Kardashians, drove my brother to football practice, and then had two friends over (S & E) to help them with school work. Once they left I went to the kitchen C & S an apple, practiced about 15 minutes for my 100 point orchestra playing test tomorrow, and then a friend H (the girl in the pic actually..) came over so I could tutor her in math. She just left like an hour ago.. and I really haven’t done any of my other homework. Yesterday I didn’t do much either.. so yeah I need to catch up with this stuff!

The PowerPoint in English went really well today. I think I got an A, and I only spent a total of maybe an hour on it, when my peers spent about 2 weeks on it. They are just idiots. Haha I know how to get my stuff done quickly and efficiently. I learned from the best. I talked to my sister on the phone today for my friend S that came over because she is thinking about going to college for psychology (which my sister is majoring in) so we asked her for some tips. I wrote a personal essay about my sister for this blog about a week ago. Maybe I’ll post it tomorrow with a short update of how my day was? I have work from after school till close tomorrow, and I’m gonna have to pretty much finish all that other work I’m behind on tomorrow night since I don’t really want to tonight, so I don’t think I’ll have much time to update yall. Lemme know what you think.

Sarah- Thanks, I thought it was so funny when I saw it. And the 80’s theme was really fun.

Issyla- LOL! Hilarious picture. It’s so cute. I like cats (:

Rosette- Good, I’m glad all is going well! Keep my posted !

XX Sarah.

8 comments:

  1. you look beautiful. look at those collar bones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggggggh you are stunning babe! And i think u r hot! You dont need to lose any weight! Honest! I just wish u could see that :( xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God you are gorgeous. Absolutely stunning.
    You have such a pretty face, and lovely hair. I hope you know that! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so pretty! I am so jealous of your hair too! It's gorgeous! Congrats on your A! About your essay~ Post if you want :) Also I am out of the fast :/ I felt like I was going to fall over walking home from the bus stop today, I came home, had 4 grapes, 3 pieces of (cold) previously steamed broccoli. Sorry <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are amazing! Those legs! That Hair! Collar Bones! I am so jealous or you! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You guys literally just made me cry. This means a lot to me. And I do wish that I was happy with myself. But I’m 160 pounds. That’s so gross. I used to be 135. And I have to get back. Minus more. I have to get to 116. My collar bones are about the only thing I DO love about my body. You should see them when I’m skinny! They like jut out. It’s amazing. But really. Thank you all so much. It means the world.
    xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling 160lbs for your height 9 you are lovely and tall)would put u at a healthy weight i imagine. at 116 people would be lining up to put u in a hospital. please dont take things to far. xoxo

    ReplyDelete