Friday, September 10, 2010

Short N Sweet.

Yeah, I know I'm lame.
I would like to apologize for how long my posts have been. I know no one wants to sit there and read a novel about me and my shitty life.


Today in a nut shell:

I haven’t eaten all day. Thank God.

A at work made me look like a dumb ass blonde in front of the store owner.

I want to move out.

My dad treats me like a child.

I have no control in my life.

Getting a text from daddy saying, “ahhh I would have to talk to her parents first… I don’t know her or them at all. Yes you should come home first. And we need to agree on how and when you’re going to get your homework done,” is really fucking aggrevating. I’m going to be at college in a year. And for you to say you need to call parents when I’m SEVENTEEN is fucking crazy.

I’m going to treat my dad like I’m a little kid. If I don’t have any respect from him, he doesn’t get any from me.

2 comments:

  1. eh parents. mine are like that too and im nearly 20. im so glad i dont live with them anymore. i know it sounds lame but they only do it coz they love you. anyways stay safe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love sitting here and reading your blog! You always have something interesting to say. Sorry to hear about your dad, but don't worry if you're stying in a dorm you'll be away from them soon :) It'll be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete