Sunday, September 12, 2010

Clubbin.

Last night was my friend M’s 18th bday. Since most of her bffs are out of town, she asked me, fully aware of how I love to party, to go with her to Club 15. It’s an 18+ club and it’s really easy for minors to get drinks there. After work, I went home to get an outfit then drove over to her house so she could drive us downtown. We met up with her 24 year old boy toy and one of his friends. When they found out I “accidently left my ID at M’s house” they offered to drive us back to the county to get it. They thought I was 18. We told them we didn’t want to do that so her boy toy Nick called up a friend who was with a few girls who were going to 15 too. A girl named Katelyn let me borrow her ID so I could get in. The girls and Nick’s friend that was with them, Matt, were really nice, defiantly people I would hang out with again. The guy Nick brought with him was also named Matt. This Matt was really annoying because he was trying so hard to get with me. Yeah, he was nice and what not, but def not my type. When I started dancing with other guys he would get mad or jealous or whatever, and when I started dancing with the other Matt, the one that’s friends with all the girls, he got super pissed and had Nick tell him not to dance with me anymore. He told me he didn’t care and I told him I didn’t care either. We kept dancing (:

We had so much fun at the club. M was TOTALLY wasted by the time we left the club. I think I had about 2.5 beers and 1 shot. Since I’ve only had about 250 calories total in the last two days, I was at a good level drunk. Nick bought a hotel room with a balcony that was overlooking the St. Louis Arch. It was so sick. Once we got to the hotel we cracked out the beers and vodka. As I started to drink another beer I felt kinda sick so I asked for something a bit harder. I had a mixed drink with probably another shot or twos worth in it. By this point in time, as I’m sure you can imagine, I was fairly drunk. Not so drunk that I was sick, but drunk enough. Nick tried to do coke, but M freaked out when she saw that he had it, so he “flushed it” down the toilet. Even though I know he used. I didn’t say anything though. The four of us sat on the furniture that Nick pulled out on the balcony and just looked at the city life and the Arch. It was super cute, but I was freezing so I had a blanket wrapped around me. We sat out there until roughly 4 in the morning. Matt wanted to fuck me, he obviously doesn’t know me at all, but we just ended up spooning until I fell asleep in his arms. M and Nick did fuck, BIRTHDAY SEX haha, it was probably kinda awkward for Matt who was up the whole time, but I was asleep so I didn’t care. We woke up around 8 AM cause I had to be at work at 10. Matt invited me to go to the Kings of Leon concert with him, M and Nick. I obviously said yes. I’m sure he’s going to be expecting a favor in return. Like fucking me. But that’s not happening. He might get a kiss.
Today I thankfully didn’t really have a hangover. I went to work, had a 75 calorie salad and then went home. No one was home when I got here so I went straight to the shower to get the smell of alcohol and smoke out of my hair and off my body. A few hours later I had a half cup of brown rice, and a tsp. of soy sauce. Oh, and three pretzels. I’m hungry. But I don’t even really care. I’m trying to decide if I should have another small meal. Idk. blah.
Like always, I have a TON of HW to attend to. ASDFGHJKL:

To Do:

Physics: p. 51 # 44, 50, 51, finish lab
Math: Pages 630-631 #1,5,7,15-67 odds Pages 653 #1-27 odds (14 problems) Pages 653-654 #37-43 odds, 49-53 odds (7 problems)
English: Read a few chapters in book. Prep for Graded discussion.
Buisness: Study for test.

Yeah.. I’m FUCKED.


xx S

2 comments:

  1. Eh have fu doing all that stuff :P
    Be careful with that guy! If hes like that when you're not even together imagine how he would be if you were :/
    Take care! :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sounds like a crazy night!
    <3

    ReplyDelete