Yes, I’m alive… I’m so sure I’d say I’m alive and well. But I’m alive.
Sorry I haven’t posted in so long. It honestly astonishes me that 24 people care what I have to say.
It was homecoming this weekend, plus it was a 3 day weekend so as I’m sure you can imagine, I was pretty fucked up most of the weekend. I was smoked so much bud in the last 3 days that my lungs are probably going to give out soon. My liver probably doesn’t like me all that much either. I think I only had a few drinks, but they were strong. The only downside about this crazy weekend was the food. I’m still pretty depressed and I tend to binge eat when I am. But I think I’ve got in all under control now. I’m not sure how much I weigh. I can’t get near the scale. T told me at work today that I should lose 40 pounds. We were talking about diets and he flat out told me I should lose 40 pounds. He said that if I weighed 120 (which btw is pretty underweight for being 5’ 11”) the model agencies would ask me to do runway for them. I pretty much laughed in his face because 1.. He’s an ass hole, and 2.. We both know I would never be able to do that. You need to be pretty. Anyways, I’m going to keep this one short. Or try. I have homework. LOTS of homework. I’ve been so depressed that I’ve been sleeping all day and not going to school or work. It’s become a problem. But I know I’m not going to end my life. Well I know that now.. hopefully. I just need to get my ass to the gym and get my grades up. Then hopefully things will start looking up. Someday.
XX Sarah.

No comments:
Post a Comment