So today one of the regular customers at Subway asked me out for a date at Dave and Busters. He wanted to go Sunday but I work. So now he wants to go tomorrow? He gave me his number. I probably won’t text him one, because I broke my phone a few days ago and two because he’s got to be like 25 years old. Hello? I’m only 17. I know I don’t look like I’m 17, be he must know I am. I’m 100% sure we’ve talked about how I’m in high school. He has a real job.. Like a grown up job. Haha he works at Charter. Anyways, idk I just thought it was kinda weird. The oldest I’ve dated is 23. 25 -17 = 8.. that’s a no go. I think?
Tomorrow I have to meet with my lawyer because my court date is coming up. I have to go with my dad so it’s going to be super awkward.
I’m losing my tan. Random I know, but I need to get some fake tanner because tanning beds are way too fucking expensive now. Fuck Obama and his 10% tax increase. Have any good drugstore fake tanner suggestions?
Today I had:
1 Diet Pill – 0 cals
1 Chicken Salad – 140 cals
1 Tbsp. Dressing – 30 cals
1 Apple – 116 cals
Total: 286.
Mood: blah.
Hunger Level: 2
I thought I was going to fast, but I forgot again. I’ve been so out of it. Haha I’m fasting tomorrow for sure though, and this time I’ll remember because I don’t let myself drink if I eat. And I need some alc in my system. So since the ABC diet tells me I can only have 100 cals tomorrow I think I’m switching it with a day next week. So let’s say I drink 300 cals worth or alc, then I will trade the 100 cals with one of the 300+ days I was supposed to have the next week. Get it?

Oooh, too bad about him being too old. And yeah, the mixing up of the days on the ABC makes sense. :)
ReplyDelete<3