Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 2.

LiLo looking stunning.

Hello to all (:


Today was much better. I’m feeling pretty good. I was planning on fasting today… but I forgot. But it wasn’t too bad. I only had a chicken salad that was 140 cals. Oh, plus like 30 cals of fat free dressing? So it was a pretty good day if I might say so myself. I think I’m going to fast till Monday though. Not sure why, I just need to be cleansed. I’m sure I’ll be drinking this weekend though. Well not sure, but pretty sure. I’m obsessed with this drink I just discovered. FOUR LOCO. Ever heard of it? One gets me fucking wasted. Downside? Its 660 calories. F U C K. haha I can’t decide if that is going to be replacing my shots.. It’d easier and yummier then shots, but it’s like twice the cals I would consume than with shots. Maybe I’ll just stick to weed. Did you know they’re voting in like the next week in Cali if they’re gonna legalize weed or not? I think that’s crazy. Haha.. crazy awesome.

I haven’t really been going to school lately. Not sure if I’ve told you all that yet or not. But basically I was too depressed to go. But today I only missed like the first 3 hours. I need to start going again. I’m getting so behind. Especially in my multimedia and honors physics class. Blah.

I smell like subway. I hope I don’t smell like Subway all the time. I’m afraid I’ll get adapted to the smell and won’t be able to tell if I smell like it or not! That would be so embarrassing hanging out with friends and smelling like subway. I don’t want to shower now. So I will in the morning, but for now I reek.

Last thing. My pretty close guy friend just told me he likes me? Uhhhh.. awkward.I totally thought the sex truth or dare app that he showed me on his phone was a joke. I guess not? SUPER weird.

Feeling: Uncertain
Hunger level: 1

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE four loco's! they're so yummy, they're a huge deal where i live, everyone drinks them. and i agree, lindsay lohan looks soo good. xox

    ReplyDelete