![]() |
| So pretty. |
Hellooooooo to all.
I am in such an amazing mood. I am so low on energy I feel like I’m dreaming. Don’t you love that? When you starve yourself to a point that you’re high, it makes you feel so… AMAZING. I feel like I can conquer the world. All will be well. The pounds better be falling out. Or else I’m going to be so pissed. I’m trying to only weight myself once a week so I don’t obsess over every .1 I gain. The big picture is what’s important. I used to weight myself at least 3 times a day. That was a problem.
I officially put posting on this blog ahead of all other things I need to do. I have so much homework. HAHAH it’s actually a problem how much I procrastinate. A big one.
Someone (an old friend) found out about G taking advantage of me. I’m afraid that’s gonna go around now. I don’t want people to talk about me. I will look like such an idiot.
I’m getting my hair done tomorrow hopefully. Dark brown. (: Hope I don’t have chunks of hair falling out.. ugh.
Today I had a a veggie salad at work. Then I had like 3/4 of a chicken breast. There is like zero fat in those cause its grilled and then the rest is boiled out. It’s kinda bland, but it has a lot of protein and it’s really lean.
I was supposed to go on a walk with that dealer, E, but I have too much work. I feel bad for blowing hime off. But I HAVE to get some scholarships for my broke ass. Ugh. I hate that I have to pay for college. It puts so much pressure on me.
XX Sarah. LOVE YOU ALL.

Haha I love the high too! It's my favorite part!! It's SO hard to only weight yourself once a week, but after a while it gets easier and easier, you'll get the hang of it :) As for a cure to putting blogging 1st, can't help you there :P I know a pretty good amount of those scholarship websites, just let me know if you want the links. I'll be more than happy to hook you up!
ReplyDeleteTake care love,
~Rosette <3
i like the way your dealers name is "E". omg not weighing urself is the hardest. im also trying to do it once a week. last night i got up at 3am to weigh myself. not cool. anyways u go do that homework girlie. xo
ReplyDeleteThis sounds lovely, but go do your homework! You don't want it to build up anymore! :) <3
ReplyDelete