![]() |
| Do you think she eats? Don't think so. |
Music is my life. Lil Weezy is the most amazing person in the world. I love lady gaga. Ke$ha is a whore. But she’s growing on me.
N, a guy I kinda like that works with me, well lets just say I found out he went to school with my sister.. so he’s kinda old. 24. 24-17= 7.. too much? Probably. But I’ve never been good at listening to the rules.
I miss Aya. She’s one of my texting Ana buddies. We rarely text anymore. I feel bothersome to her cause shes always busy. But so am i. so it’s okay. Plus I have no control over food anyways. I’m probably just a joke to her 30 lb lighter then me but same height as me. Embarrassing.
Me and S aren’t friends with E anymore. Well as of now at least.
I smoked Friday night. Only two hits. Really big hits. I was super high. At least I didn’t drink.
Yesterday I was so mad at E that I wanted to drive up to her bitch ass house, steal my bottle from her. And drink myself to well… unconsciousness.. probably not the best idea with my pending prosecutions though.
I’m nervous E is so mad at me that she’s going to tell my parents about my drinking problem. Or about my previous pill problem. Or that I smoke that kushhhhh. Hopefully she wont.
I’ve been thinking about God lately. If there’s really a God.. why does he let people live life like I do.. so lost. Confused. Needing to starve themselves to be happy. Why does he leave people worse off than I?
I’m thankful for my new computer. It is amazing. I love the graphics. I love the sounds. I love music.
Peace. Love.
Love you all. Thanks for reading. XX Sarah.

Nothings wrong with a little bud. Cept for the munchies but I rarley get those lol. I wouldn't worry about E telling your parents. No one would do that to anybody, I've been there multiple times, and you have tnothing to worry abooot :) stay positive <3 I know well be bones
ReplyDeleteHi :) Personally I love God he is good to me. He gives us all free will which means the right to choose to do what we want. He sent Jesus to die for us so we don't have to pay for our sins ourselves. That was a pretty big thing of him to do. All we have to do is try to follow him with all our hearts and he will bless us for it. I have accepted Jesus as my savior, I follow God with all my heart. I STARVE myself too. But I still feel his presence, and his love, and that he cares for me. I don't feel that from anyone else. He loves me even though I do this to myself, it's my choice and he is just here to help me, if I want to stop I know he would be there to help me too. <3
ReplyDeleteSorry this was so long but I thought you might like to know :)
It's awsome to hear you got a new computer!! I remember when I got my laptop so I know you're LOVING it!!
Hope you have a better weekend and don't get too stressed about life :)
<3 you!
~Rosette xoxox
It's ok, one pound at a time is the best way to lose weight =) Apparently scientists say it's easier to lose weight and keep it off when it's slow and steady loss. Glad to hear you like your new computer! Keep us updated, and hopefully E won't tell your parents anything! <3
ReplyDeleteOne pound is better than no pounds, gorgeous! <3
ReplyDelete