 |
| Never read something more true in my entire life. |
So I’m Skyping H as we speak, rather as I’m typing this. We’re helping each other with math because we have a big test today and tomorrow. The things I don’t understand, she does and vice versa. She’s doing Weight Watchers as I believe I mentioned before. She has to eat 21 points. I think that’s nuts. A pint of Weight Watchers Ice Cream is 2 points.. And apple is 1 point.. Look up the point system. It’s crazy. In one day I probably have about 5 points..? Well she’s losing weight, so I guess it’s working for her. She asked me what I’ve eaten today.. I had to make up a bunch of shit. In reality, I’ve had 10 baby carrots, tow spoonfuls of low fat cottage cheese, 100 cals of tuna with a small tomato, stick of celery, lettuce, and probably around 10 small pickles. I’ve also had a banana shake which was made with 2 bananas, a half cup of 1% milk, 1/4 cup of water, a dash of rum, and a shit load of ice. Today I’ve come to a total of 478 cals. I’ve been on the 500 cal diet for a week as of tomorrow. I keep thinking about binging. But I know I’s not because I need the food, it’s because I comfort eat. So I don’t. Eventually I will. I miss my cereal.
H asked me who I’m writing to. I told her I’m writing to my sister. She asked if I trust my sister because we had a conversation earlier today about how I don’t really trust anyone and how I keep to myself. I told her yes, I trust my sister, but there are many things I would not tell her. This blog is the real me. The only place I spill all. I keep nothing back because for the most part, I know what I say will never leave this blog. I don’t intended for anyone I ever know in the real world to read this. Otherwise things have gone very wrong.
I’ve been off work the last two days. It’s been nice. I know I won’t get another break like this for a while though. So I tried to get the most out of it. OH! Almost forgot. I’m officially a brunette again. I’ll post a picture within the week. I don’t want to look too gross in it, so it will probably be form when I go out this weekend. XX Sarah.
Haha, a break is DEFINITELY good! And you totally deserve it.
ReplyDelete<3
weight watchers works. when i was at my hw of 140 thats how i lost 20 pounds in a month. i had to eat 15 points a day.
ReplyDeleteif your looking to lose weight that will do it for you faster then ana.
Yeah well if it was all about the weight I'm sure I would so weight watchers too hun. But it's not. This is mostly about control for me. Thanks though! XX
ReplyDelete