Sunday, September 19, 2010

hmmm.

I'm a little bit frazzled right now. I'm pretty sure someone is trying to tell me I don’t have an ED. And that I'm doing this for attention. Really? Would I be posting on a website for ATTENTION?! If I wanted attention I would run around my school with a low cut shirt and booty shorts. If I wanted attention I would tell my parents how fucked up I am. If I wanted attention I wouldn't be updating a bunch of people I’ve never met in my life before, I would be calling those 50 guys who want to get in my pants. I’m sure you know who you are. And no, I am not doing this for attention.


Moving on. I’ve been less than 500 a day. For 9 days now I think? Maybe 10. Idk. I feel pretty weak a lot. Yesterday I’m pretty sure I almost blacked out. I saw stars and what not. Kinda scary. But on the other hand I feel great. I’m not letting anyone control me. Finally I’m controlling this. I can’t believe I binged my way up like 30 lbs. I feel like a failure for doing that. I wonder if there will come a point in time when I will do that again. I’m afraid of what lies ahead, but I’m gonna role with it. For now I’m concentrated on myself, the school work I have to do, how much I work, and college applications. Food is something I’m trying to not think about 24/7 anymore. I hate having to plan out my meal plans and then what I’m going to do to burn off the other calories. I just need to count the cals I do eat, try to keep it under 500, and work out a sane amount. I can do this. Sorry for the mini rant earlier. XX Sarah.

2 comments:

  1. Keep strong lovely, and don't listen to those people who say you want attention. They are the ones who want attention! Stay focused :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pshh what a loser. i hate people who get into other peoples business and think they know everything. Make sure you are getting protein as part of ur intake and all the right vitamins coz passing out just aint cool. love. xo

    ReplyDelete