Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to the 80's.


It’s 10:30 P.M. and being the queen of procrastination, I have yet to start on my homework. I’ve been home for about an hour now, and all I want to do is sleep. Fasting went well today, and school was fun (posting pics tomorrow), work was fun too for the most part, but R was getting on my fucking nerves today. He is so lazy. All he does is text, like hello? I’m trying to get all this shit done so I can leave and do my homework. Good excuse right? Lol but seriously. So annoying. And everything that he does is half ass, and it takes him soooooo longgggggg.

A bit more on school.. it was a short A-day today, thank god. And most of the seniors went all out for the 80’s theme. It was a lot of fun walking around the halls seeing all the bright colors and what not. Total chaos, but still a lot of fun. I stayed after school to make up and Honors Physics test I missed when I was out of school on Friday, due to that dumb cold that I’m still getting over. I still have a lot of homework to do, and I’m supposed to go in to school early tomorrow to make up that unit circle quiz in math, but that’s so not happening.


I need to get started on my homework. Ugh. I’ll be on later I’m sure. P.S. I’m hungry.

Rosette- sounds like a good idea. I’ll put it on the shopping list. How’s your fast going?

Issyla- Thank you so much (: I will try to post pics tonight, but realistically, they should be up tomorrow!

Sarah- I know. I feel like we stalk each other on here sometimes. Haha we always comment about the same things. It must be because we have the same name? Great minds think alike.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I know, right! We are so amazing.

    Point is, I seriously love the picture in the post. Made me smile. :) The 80s theme sounds so good though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the procrastination picture too =) Here's another:

    http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-procrastination-cat.jpg

    Good job fasting, and I'm looking forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going great thanks!Your picture made me laugh! I love it! Yeah I can't wait to see those pictures! So cool >.<

    ReplyDelete