![]() |
| Someday, I will be as thin as her. |
Ahhhhhhh. So today was officially hell. School was so so so long. It seemed like every 10 minutes I was checking the clock.
While at work today I got really dizzy and lightheaded, almost passed out in fact.. I was really close to passing out. I had about a cup of sliced cucumbers which couldn’t have been more than 20 cals, and a few pickles which don’t have any cals. Today I had to do the dining room, which entails cleaning off all the tables and chairs, sweeping the entire dining room (which is actually pretty big because the owner renovated it like 2 years ago, and it almost doubled in size), cleaning the bathrooms, moping the entire dining (which includes the bathrooms), and stocking the lids and straws and what not for the soda fountain. T, one of my co-workers, asked me several times if I was alright to do the dining room. I probably wasn’t but I didn’t mid because hey, cleaning (esp. mopping) burns a lot of calories! At around 8 o’clock when I finished dining room, my knees and feet became really soar. It was bearable, but very uncomfortable. After work I drove M home because he still doesn’t have a car, not that it matters because he doesn’t have his license yet. I told him I would give him driving lessons soon so that he doesn’t have to pay for private ones. I really like M, he’s such a cool guy. Me any gay guys always get along great though, so it’s no surprise. I just realized how different all the people I work with are. We have an old guy, who is hillariousssssss, an old cranky woman, a picky store owner, a mocho wanna be manager, a gay boy, a weird hockey player, a Bosnian (or somethin like that), and a preppy girl with an ED, me.
When I got home I studied for one of my tests that I have tomorrow. Me being sick is having such a negative impact that I had to take some liquid medicine that my dad gave me, which apparently makes you sleepy because I’m near knocked out, and I keep misspelling everything I type. Thank God for spell check right? I guess I shouldn’t have taken the meds on an empty stomach, I highly doubt that’s healthy, or safe. So yeah, I guess I’m hittin the sack early.. So I’ll be up pretty early tomorrow morning too.
Hopefully this weekend isn’t as hectic as this week was; I could really use the break. Maybe even hang out with J, who has btw been texting me a lot and is now apparently my new “life coach.”
Oh, one more thing. I love bright pink nails.
K gnightt, xx Sarah

Bright pink nails are definantely hot!
ReplyDelete