![]() |
| Don’t know who these girls are, but they deserve some recognition. |
Breakfast: nothing
Lunch: Small salad maybe?
Dinner: nothing. Hopefully (I know my parents want to get Pizza which is deep dish Chicago style pizza. I should be able to get out of it though.)
** Must consume: At least 8 glasses of water. No more than one cup of coffee and 4 cups of Coke Zero.
To Do:
10 A.M. – 2 P.M.: 1) Work. 2) Give better customer service, because apparently I’m not getting a raise until I can do that, even though people compliment me on my GREAT customer service all the time. Fucking store whore. 3) Try not to kill store owner.
2:15 P.M. – 3:15 P.M.: Clean my very messy room. Let rabbit outside.
3:15 P.M.: Start Homework. Get unit circle for math down. Finish those math assignments. Practice for playing test in Orch. Work on college essay. Finish outline for PowerPoint. Study for English vocab quiz. Study for Physics test. Study for Intro to Business test.
10:00 P.M.: Update blog.
11:00 P.M.: Go to bed!! (yeah, we’ll see about that….)

No comments:
Post a Comment