AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES OMGOODNESS!! I really hope we don't get shut down!! We're not a 'pro-ana' site. They have been trying so may things to keep us from being shut down. I think James should go through the pictures and delete the ones that could be considered child pornography. Or just get ride of the section all together. Yes my best friend knows about it. I feel bad, I've been lying to her though. She thinks I'm better and I eat now...
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES OMGOODNESS!! I really hope we don't get shut down!! We're not a 'pro-ana' site. They have been trying so may things to keep us from being shut down. I think James should go through the pictures and delete the ones that could be considered child pornography. Or just get ride of the section all together.
ReplyDeleteYes my best friend knows about it. I feel bad, I've been lying to her though. She thinks I'm better and I eat now...
Oh my. I know. How scary. Hopefully we won't get another 6 billion new members again!
ReplyDelete