![]() |
| One day, we’ll all be angles. |
I might post the essay later, when I’m done with the final copy. I’m not sure though. I’m a pretty terrible writer (I’m sure you all have already noticed that.. sorry!)
On a brighter note! I look slimmer, I’m no longer rockin the beer gut. Hahaha. But seriously. The beer gut = never again. I’m not sure when I’m weighing in. I’m trying to not be obsessive like I used to be over my weight loss/ gain.. I mean I used to weigh myself at least three times a day and then I would flip shit when I gained .2.. and who knows that could’ve just been from water or something! But yeah I think I’m going to weigh in once a week.. not sure what day. Maybe Thursday mornings. I like the word Thursday. But I have school on Thursdays and I might forget. So hmmmmm.. I guess Saturday mornings I’ll weigh in. Starting next week. I still don’t want to know my weight. Ugh. It’s just so high. I miss being like 30 pounds lighter. So for a ball park number here.. I’m trying to lose about 4-5 pounds a week. I know it’s gonna be hard, but after my fast I’m going to have a set number of calories, plus I’m going to start working out soon. And since I want to swim this year I’m gonna have to get in shape for that too. I can do this right..? Fuck. I hope so.
Mini Rant: So.. yesterday I was too sick to go to school, so I stayed home. Then all day I tried to find someone to cover for me at work. I can’t even begin to count how many times I’ve covered for people, and when I’m sick as a dog, no one wants to cover for me. I mean it’s total bullshit. I’m just too nice of a person and that lets these motherfuckers at work think they can walk all over me and then never do me one fuckin favor?! So I went into work. Thank God A was working, cause he gets most of the shit done. M, who I drive home a lot (the gay guy with no car or license) was really pissing me off yesterday too. First of all he wanted to go to the STL Fashion Week Runway Show, and he tired calling people to cover for him. It was aggravating because hellooo… I’m at work right now with a fever… wanting to go home and rest my pretty little eyes. You want to go to a fucking show…?! Stop being a selfish bitch. He never got anyone to cover for him, but the rest of the night he just kept bossing me around as if he were my manager, and M’s only been working there like what? 3 weeks longer then me I think.. it’s like nothing. Plus I’m way better at the shit I do then he is. Okay I don’t have all of my ducks in a row during night shift yet, because I’m still new to it. But don’t talk to me like I’m a toddler. Just help me out in a nice way. K thanks. Oh, and we’ve been talking about diets and stuff at work, and I think M might be getting a bit suspicious because he said, “eat this cookie, it’ll be good for you.” Uhh the last time I checked, cookies are never good for you. Thanks for reading this. Haha.
xx Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment