![]() |
| I wish I could eat ice cream and still look like her. Lucky bitch. |
Tomorrow (Friday) night I hope to drive over to my friend K’s house. Btw, I decided to start using initials because well, I’m paranoid. Anyways, it’s her last weekend in town before she leave for Denver University. Most of the summer K and I were best friends. Then I stopped wanting to go out because I didn’t feel good enough to be out partying. I obviously have a lot of self-image issues. I measure my self-worth in my appearance. I measure my appearance in how thin I am. Thus, my self-worth= how thin I am. And I am fat cow now. anywaysss.. moving on. It’s K’s last weekend in town, and she’s pretty much the last of my college group of friends that’s in town still. I’m not sure what we’ll be doing but I have a feeling it will involve drinking, after all.. that’s what were best at.
Let’s talk about boys. There’s this really cute boy in my math and German class. Let’s call him J. He sits right next to me in both of them and most of the hour we just flirt, which is fine.. but I’m not really sure if he’s my type. He hangs out with a kind of nerdy, fuck up crowd. One I don’t really associate myself with. But I don’t really feel like J fits in with them. He’s the guy who just kind of got stuck with that group. Ya know?
Another very cute boy, L, is new to our school this year. He’s in my English class. We haven’t talked much yet, but today we both went to the English room and saw that no one was there, so we went on a wild goose chase throughout the school looking for our class in the college & career center and all of the 5 million some odd computer labs in our school (not really, I think we have like 6 or 7… we have a big school. lol). While hunting our class down, we got a chance to talk a bit. He’s a really genuine and nice person. Not to mention.. so so so hot.
Next topic. Lawyers. They are so expensive. Holy shit. Who knew one stupid shoplifting incident was going to cost me over $500 dollars. I should’ve just paid for the $33.98 of fucking makeup. I’m such a dumb ass. Oh well, what goes around comes around. I know I’ve stolen at least $700+ dollars in items from stores. Probably a lot more actually. So no I have to pay for doing this. I deserve it really. It’s just aggravating because I worked so hard all summer to save up for money for college. I only made like $1,300, and now pretty much half of it is going to pay off this dumb ass decision I made. If you add in the court fees and what not, I’m sure I’m lookin at around $700. So yeah.
Okay, well it's time for me to go to school now. Think thin. xx Sarah.

No comments:
Post a Comment