
So that’s it. I‘m officially an epic failure. I’ve been meaning to start a fast for idk, a long time. I keep making up excuses to allow myself to eat. I’m too stressed, too tired, too sick, too weak. Fuck excuses. I will never have control if I can’t just suck it up.
I currently have a very bad cold. Runny nose, headache, sleepy, sore throat. The list could go on, but I’ll spare you.
Tomorrow my crazy, long ass schedule starts:
6:30am wake up get ready. (Shower, make up ect.)
8:00am school starts.
2:55pm school lets out.
2:56pm book it to work while changing in the car
3:05pm clock in at subway
9:30pm hopefully by this time I’m driving home..
10:00pm study for one of the three test I have the rest of the week. Finish my college essay.
2:00am lights out.
Each day I’m going to try and drink at least 4 cups of green tea, 5 cups of water, one cup of coffee, and hopefully no more than 44oz of coke zero.. I have a caffeine addiction problem “/
My schedule is like this for the rest of the week. I know I’m crazy, don’t give me a lecture. Haha
I’m hoping to fast at least till Sunday? I work a lot this weekend so it will be pretty easy to lie about what I’ve eaten.
Wow you're crazy busy girl! It's going to be really tough doing all that work while fasting at the same time! As for your caffeine addiction, maybe you could try replacing coke zero with vitamin water zero? It's better for you because it doesn't have artificial sweeteners like aspartame, it tastes delicious, and you get some vitamins out of it too! Good luck with your crazy schedule and keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it can defiantly be hard at times, but then again I’ve had a lot of practice. I would do this all the time, and then I rediscovered the taste of food… and pretty much binged my way up to my current weight.
ReplyDeleteThe Vitamin Water Zero suggestion sounds like a great idea, and I would totally do it, but they don’t sell that at Subway. I wish they did, cause that would be awesome! One of the only reasons I drink Coke Zero is cause they have it as a fountain drink, so it’s free for me. I do drink a bottle or two of PowerAde Zero a week though. I usually use that as a treat for doing well eating wise.. so pretty much when I don’t eat anything. Plus it has electrolytes which help a ton!