BLACK & YELLOW
I had a really shitty day today. I can’t stand working at Subway anymore, T is just SO fucking rude. And the fact that he’s the owners favorite worker doesn’t help at all, I can’t say anything about him. Today there was a piece of bread messed up that we couldn’t sell, but that we could eat. So my coworker wrote it off and asked if I wanted it. I said I would take it home and I put some veggies on it.. then T comes up and tells me “I’m stealing from the store and he would never do that and blah blah blah.” Umm hello? We do that all the time. It’s not stealing because I did it in plain sight and other employees do this shit all the time. Stop being such a douche and go jump in a hole and die. I really think I’m quitting. Seriously. I just need to find another job first so I’m not unemployed, that would be bad.
T actually gets under my skin so much that I was SO close to binging. I thought it through, looking at that big ass sandwich, and decided against it. Eating doesn’t make me happy. It only makes me feel guilty.
I work tomorrow from 3-close but I think I’m going to call in “sick”. I don’t care if they’re short people. Fuck that place. Now I normally wouldn’t do this, but H invited me to go to the Ozarks, so naturally I said I’d love to go!! (: good thing it’s not bikini season anymore, I look super gross.
Intake:
Salad (235)
Sandwich (150)
Rice cake (35)
Outtake: apparently I burned 400+ cals at work?
Some Nicole Richie Thinspo:


















I had a friend do the same thing, she was so fed up with the people at her job. So she found another one and quit. Haha not too long after the business shut down :P
ReplyDelete