Monday, November 8, 2010

Winter Girls

I read Winter Girls yesterday. Thanks to Lou who somehow found the whole copy online?! THANK YOU, it was one of the best reads so far! I stayed up until about 3 AM just so I could finish it. Hence the reason why I didn’t post last night, didn’t do my homework, and didn’t work out! :( Also the reason I am posting now.. while I should be in school. I told my dad I had a headache.. I mean there’s nothing he can really do. He can’t force me to go to school. He said he wouldn’t call me out and excuse my absence. But he will. I have to drive him to Westport today, which is about 45 minutes away from my cozy warm bed. So I’ll be sure of it that he calls me out. Even if he doesn’t, that’s what I have so many older friends for who can pull of a mom voice just wonderfully.


Yesterday my intake ended up at (589) with only 11 net carbs!! Almost half of what I was aiming for!! (: still.. the cals were a bit higher then I wanted, but I’m really just trying for the carb intake. Dr. Atkins has given me some promising result expectations, so they better hold up.

Today’s Intake is already planned out:

B: Egg Omelet with green beans, onions, broccoli, and chicken (296)
L: Tea w/ Splenda, Water (0)
D: Subway Steak Salad (240)

Net Carbs?... 18!

Hope your day goes well loves!

~XX SARAH

Thinspo of the day: Nicky Hilton

6 comments:

  1. Thank you ^^ And sure, go ahead, don't mind a bit! It's not like I copyrighted the whole "let's use my lips in the header!" thing =P

    I've been wondering about a high protein thing recently - I can't do atkins, though, 'cause I'm veggie... so tell us how it goes anyway =]

    And omnomnom, Nicky Hilton's legs = <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Atkins is going really well! :) Keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes, wintergirls is one of the best! I'm reading Wasted right now, it's also great. :)
    Glad your diet is going so well!
    And Nicky Hilton is a goddess. Except for her knees. I hate them. :o

    Stay Superstrong <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're Welcome hun, I'm glad you like it.
    Nice work with the diet, I'm happy for you, keep it up, you're inspirational.
    I love nIcky H over paris anyday, she dresses better and has nicer legs..
    stay strong hun
    xx
    lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats one of my fav books, when it came out i got to go meet Laurie with only four other kids and she signed our books! it was so cool.
    also your intake is crazy good! love you lovely

    love S xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 Thank you so much for following me, your comments are absolutely lovely. It means so much to me, really.
    Wintergirls is amazing. It's so heartbreaking, so chilling, yet so incredibly amazing. It haunts me. The full pdf files of both Wintergirls and Wasted, are up on the Pretty Thin homepage, in one of James' updates, if you haven't read Wasted, yet.
    <3 I hope you're well, darling. You're lovely.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete