Congrats on the weight loss, but why the bad mood ):Hope you're all right!
Congrats (: Your GW 1 is 151, just another lb :)you can do it, why are you in a bad mood? i'm sorry for that.stay strong xoxo
Hi! my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!!!I wait you and your tips!!!!kiss kiss ^^
congrats on the loss, hope your mood gets better soon-- maybe you need sleep? hope everything's okay! xo
Will be here for you when you come back. Let steam off :)x
On the bright side, it's always better to lose a pound than gain a pound, you know? Losing takes much more work than gaining- and you're only one pound away from your gw! I hope you get to feeling better =)♥
Congrats on the weight loss, but why the bad mood ):
ReplyDeleteHope you're all right!
Congrats (:
ReplyDeleteYour GW 1 is 151, just another lb :)
you can do it, why are you in a bad mood?
i'm sorry for that.
stay strong xoxo
Hi! my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!!!I wait you and your tips!!!!kiss kiss ^^
ReplyDeletecongrats on the loss, hope your mood gets better soon-- maybe you need sleep? hope everything's okay! xo
ReplyDeleteWill be here for you when you come back. Let steam off :)
ReplyDeletex
On the bright side, it's always better to lose a pound than gain a pound, you know? Losing takes much more work than gaining- and you're only one pound away from your gw! I hope you get to feeling better =)
ReplyDelete♥