Love that song. (:
So today I fasted successfully. (:
I’ve been thinking about doing the Atkins, where you eat pretty much no carbs and as many calories as you want. Well that’s just the induction phase. You’re supposed to lose 15+ lbs. in 2 weeks! That would be nice, I just really have to do all my research for it. There certain foods you absolutely cannot eat, and one you have to eat. It would take a lot of time to plan out, which is something I’m not sure I have. Plus you’re not supposed to drink on it… which also is a problem… idk. I can probably stop drinking for 2 or more weeks, that’s what weed’s for right? Haha
I talked to my dad about not going to Germany for winter break… I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get out of it, he says it will be the last time I’ll see my gma because apparently he thinks by the time I would go back at the beginning of summer, she will be dead? Idk. I don’t think I can put myself through another family vaca this year. It’s impossible to hide that I don’t eat around them. Then I just get into this HUGE BED like I’ve been in for the last 4 months because of that last fucking vacation. Fuck that. I feel like shit.
Hannah and I are becoming rather close again. I hate that we will be best friends for a week or two, and then we fade apart and don’t talk for a week or two. It’s annoying as hell. Especially since I know she’s hanging out with my ex best friend during those few weeks we don’t’ really hang out. You might be wondering why can’t she just balance both of us? Or why my ex best friend holds grudges like a motherfucker? Those questions I cannot give you answers to. I would like to know though. Lol
Intake: water and 2 cups coke zero.
Thinspo of the day: Victoria Beckham














congrats on your (lack of) intake!! :) Ummm.... wtf is that pic of Victoria Beckham as like a 500 pound woman?? LOLLL Reverse Thinspo!! too funny!!
ReplyDeleteWhenever ppl talk about the Atkin's diet I just remember when my dad went on it as an excuse just to eat eggs, bacon and steak hahaha.... fail.
I'd really REconsider trying to get out of that trip to Germany... I mean if it's honestly the last time you're going to see your grandma I (personally) think that you should just workout alot before and after the trip and really restrict or fast before and after... I don't want you to regret anything!
And good luck with your friend situation! I hate friend drama :(
xo
Kaylie.
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment,
and you're right, i'm from Germany :D
The german sentence was so cute :)
I hope i'll have some time on saturday to read through your blog :)
stay strong xo