Sorry I didn’t post last night. It was a pretty bad night. I’ve been trying to have as little carbs as possible idk if you’ve noticed that or not. But basically I had a mini carb binge yesterday.. Fml. I had some pizza and like a cup of cereal. I felt disgusting and wouldn’t let myself tell you guys because I was too embarrassed. I didn’t let myself go to my friend’s party either. I don’t need the extra cals from alcohol anyways. Today I’m back on track though. Thankfully, because usually I can binge for days, weeks, months recently. But I think I’ve FINALLY got the right mind set back. I know what I want and I know what I need to do to get there. Thank the lord!
Today I got in a fight with my dad. It all started from something small. I’m pretty sure he was telling me the chores I needed to do this weekend – Which are the same every. Single. Weekend. – so I got mad and told him I know and to leave me alone. Then we started bickering. Then yelling. Then screaming at each other. He grabbed my arms and pushed me against the garage door. I managed to get away to my room and I tried to close the door, terrified of what might happen. I called him an ass hole and told him to never touch me again. He told me to move out. This is the second time he’s told me to do this. Once when I was 15? And I actually left for a few weeks. I’m not leaving this time though. Why would i? I’m never home anyways I’m always at work or school or just sleeping at home so it would be pointless to get my own place.
Intake so far: 2 eggs, some green peppers and onions and a little ground beef: net carbs (carbs minus fiber) about 2.5 calories about 300. I also had that dieters tea I talked about earlier. And some green raspberry tea. Yum. That's pretty much all I plan on eating today. Mabey something small later. Idk.
Well I have to go to that Kelsey girl’s house at noon. And I plan on working out later because of last night’s fuck up. I’ll post later most likely.
Stay strong.
XX Sarah
I'd love my dad to tell me to move out.
ReplyDeleteBut i am sorry to hear that you got in a fight with your dad.
Good job so far and don't worry about your 'binge' just try not to binge for some time ( i could also say 'try not to binge anymore' but i guess thats impossible - as sometimes i see normal eating as binging.. )
stay strong xoxo
dont get down on your self i had a binge last night as well...and let me tell you it was way worse than what you had!
ReplyDeleteand that is so fuck of your dad! you deserve better, and dont do anything yo dont want to! stay strong!
your intake is great love!!
lots of love S xoxo
I'm sorry about all of that stuff with your dad. It really isn't fair. Hang in there, yeah?
ReplyDelete<3
It sucks what happened with your dad, I hope things work out and get better <3
ReplyDeleteAs for the carb binge? Don't be ashamed to tell the truth on here. You'll just work those extra cals off with your work out!
I loved when you said "I know what I want and I know what I need to do to get there." <--just remember that and it'll help you stay strong!
xo K.