My dad got a brand new car? Nice to know we’ve got the money to throw around Daddy Dearest. Shopping spree anyone? I’d say so!
I’m sitting here sippin on my AMAZING green tea. God, I don’t know what I’d do without this stuff. Absolutely amazing. I’m debating whether I should call Eddie or not. Hmmmm.
I should be doing my homework. But I’m not. I don’t want to. Haha fuck school. I only went half the day today. I hate it.
I think I’m going to weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully I’m at 155. I know my weight’s been fluctuating a lot the last few weeks. I need to start weighing myself again. It’s the only way I can really track my progress. Or I guess I could do measurements? Idk, that takes longer than just stepping on the scale in my room. Then again this scale is just a piece of shit. BUT I can always go to my mom’s bathroom and use her digital scale. That’s pretty reliable.
Ok, so I over estimated my intake for the day..
B: was only one egg, little chicken, and 2 pieces of broccoli (140)
L: Tuna (100) & Light Sour Cream (20) & Lettuce (16)…(136)
D: Trout (162) & Broccoli (62) & Carrots (7)
Total Net Carbs… 14.4 (510)
Love you all! ~ XX Sarah
i want a new car! ^.^ and yes you should go for a shopping spree. and ya i need to do a really big essay thats due next monday...ya i havent even started yet! btw your doing really well on the intake!!
ReplyDeletelots of love S xoxo
I wish I had my own car! I'm 21 and stuck driving my grandmothers >.<. It's not that bad though...except all the stupid bumber stickers & it could definitely use a better sound sytem, the radio doesn't get loud enough for my taste!
ReplyDeleteI should also be doing my homework. Even though I want to do well in school, there's a part of me that would rather be doing something else, you know? I'm sure everyone feels that way =)
A part of me doesn't want to trust my scale, but another part is afraid to buy a new scale because it will weigh me heavier than my previous scale! But I like the thought of knowing an exact number to go by.
♥
Love you love you love youuu, too!
ReplyDeleteSchool is for the weak.
HAHA, yeah that's the attitude that got me a fail in Math last year, hahaha.
<3 Love you so much, do keep well!
Good luck with the weight in, and enjoy the new car!
ReplyDeleteHaha, school is nearly finished!! Just keep going.
<3