So I’m pretty sure I caught up on all of your blogs tonight. I try to comment on most of them because I know that I love reading your comments!
By the way, I’ve been meaning to thank all of those who follow me and especially those who comment on my posts. Words cannot explain how much your comments mean to me. I feel like you guys are the only ones that understand. You’re the only ones I can vent to, cry to, and share my joy with (: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU.
I don’t think I’m severely depressed anymore, just sad. And I’ve come to the conclusion that when I restrict and control my food, it makes me happy. I feel good for accomplishing something. When I eat so much shit like I used to, I feel like shit! So basically fuck food!
Today went pretty well.. I was extremely lightheaded when I woke up this morning. Almost passed out. Nbd. Hannah, Fitz (that’s her nickname), and I ended up not going to the Lake of the Ozarks this weekend, honestly I’m kind of glad we didn’t either! I had so much fun at work today.. I’ll talk about that more in a sec. I woke up, showered and got ready and then went over to this girl named Kelsey’s house to work on our Rube Goldberg Project. We worked on it for 2 and half hours and got everything all planned out and everything spray painted a really pretty aluminum silver color. After that I went to work which was so much fun because I worked with Nick and Marco, NOT T!! ((:
It was joyous.
Intake:
Eggs w/ Onions (163)
Salad (240)
Outtake (at work): 686
Net: -283
I might have a rice cake later if I get super hungry. Unlikely though, I’m not right now. But ill add another 35 cals just in case. So net cals of -248.
Thinspo of the day: Jaslene Gonzalez
Thinspo of the day: Jaslene Gonzalez
Stay strong lovelies!!
XX Sarah














oh hun careful!! but it makes sense you would feel better because you are what you eat so eating shitty junk will make you feel bad! so ya just stay safe dont pass out! try eating like broth or something low cal! i'm glad you had fun at work and you intakes are soo low!
ReplyDeletelots of love S xoxo
i'm glad to hear you're not depressed anymore, that's a step in the right direction love. and that's an amazing intake, good job :) i remember her from america's next top model, i'm soo jealous of her body. xox
ReplyDeleteWow she's gorgeous! I totally connect with feeling good when controlling food.
ReplyDeleteAnd comments are always AMAZING on blogs!!
<3
Yeah you're right, feeling bones better than days before is the best feeling on earth and if you're hungry it's even better-better :D
ReplyDeleteIt's nice that you feel your hips better :)
And if someone had told me 4 years ago that i would start to 'love' this man (Mr K) as a father, i'd have punched into his/her face laughing. I wouldn't have believed because first i hated him so much.. but time changed and now i like him more than my family. I hate my family. And i think nobody who has got 'eating problems' likes his family. But i don't even know the reason why i started to hate myself as much as i do, do you know what caused your 'problems'?
stay strong xox I guess next week you'll feel your hips even better (:
love xoxoxo
I totally agree, being in control of intake feels so fantastic- and powerful. And I'm SO glad you had a great time at work! You totally deserved that after all those crappy shifts with T.
ReplyDeleteStay strong, lovely! xo