How long till I’m happy?
It’s so fucking ridiculous how unhappy of a person I am.
Anyways today was our first senior skip day. I think at least 50 people skipped, which is an alright turnout considering how early it is in the school year still. My dad is being an asshole and won’t excuse my absence. I’m gonna try to get a friend to do it for me. I doubt it will work though. I’ll probably get a detention and won’t be able to make up my missed assignments. I wish my dad would just call me in like everyone else’s parents did for them. He took my car to Chicago again so mow I’m stuck with the fucking escalade or the van. Ugh.
Last night = crazy. I went over to my friend Samantha’s house, yeah I’m using names again not initials anymore. Lol. And her mom spent the night at her boyfriend’s house so she had a few people over. I think there were like 10 of us. Sam got super drunk and put herself in a relationship with a guy who was at her house. Long story short it was just a drunk impulse and she took it off Facebook first thing this morning. I was hangover all day today, and slept most of the day too. I had at least 5 double shots and then another shot or two in my chaser, so I’m surprised I didn’t puke everywhere. I was actually at a good level of drunk. Oh yeah. I smoked too. Me and a friend split a blunt and then me and 3 other friends split a blunt too. I was so fucked up… I love Halloween.
Still haven’t weighed in yet. I don’t think I’ve lost anything anyways. I had a lot of fucking candy last night and during the day today. I have a weak spot for Resses. -_-
So here’s my diet I’m doing, I hope to lose at least 25 pounds in the next two months. This will only work if I stick to it. No off days. I can do this. I’ve done it before. It’s just my mind set that needs to be right. I think I can do this. I KNOW I can do this. I will do this.
Pretty much exercise is key. I’m going to be working out 4+ times a week. Diet wise, there aren’t many rules. Just stay under 500 cals a day. One day a week if needed can be under 1000. Since I’m gonna be working out a lot I’m going to want to feed my body good energy, so I’ll be motivated not to eat shit like candy and ice cream.
Loser Town says I can lose 30 pounds by new years. Let's see.













Wow sounds like a crazy night! Sorry I haven't commented in a while! Sucks you don't have your car, but Escalade are nice ^^
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your diet!! <3 You CAN do it! You WILL succeed :)
ReplyDeleteChocolate and ice cream are so tempting... but here's what I did @ the beginning of the summer: I lied to my parents and said that I was lactose intolerant... that I went to the doctor at my school (I go to university)saying I had stomach cramps and she said it might be an allergy so we ruled out other things and it turned out I'm lactose... <--none of that really happened lol, but my parents think so!! So now when I'm out with friends or family I am forced to eat super healthy b/c they all think I'm lactose! I don't know if you'd want to/ could do anything like that (it's kinda an intense lie) but that's how I avoid those temptations.
Glad your halloween was SUPER fun <3 <3