Hi all!! I’m feeling much better today. So two nights ago I was extremely intoxicated. Haha I had a lot to drink, but surprisingly I didn’t puke at all (: Yesterday morning I woke up at 7:30 to drive home because I had an appointment with my lawyer at 8:15. I went back to bed when I got home because I was tired and didn’t feel well. My dad thought I didn’t want to go to the lawyer so he didn’t wake me up. But he came back with good news! I don’t have to go to court. My lawyer can just go for me. I like this even though I’m going to have to pay more. I’m scared of court.
One of my really close guy friends told me that he likes me a few days ago. We’ll call him J. J’s best friend, M, kissed on Friday night when I was drunk. I was at J’s apartment talking to M about it and J walked in the room. I’m sure he heard us talking about it. I could see the sadness in his eyes. I feel bad, but I don’t really like J anyways. He’s just a friend. M on the other hand, there could be something there (:
Today I worked a double at work. My feet hurt really bad. I just had an apple and a nonfat strawberry yogurt. Earlier I had a Veggie Salad. I come to a total of 275 calories today. I’m stuffed. I know that probably is ridiculous but I just had the apple and yogurt, and I guess my stomach has shrunk.
The ABC seems to be working out for me quite well. Better than I thought. I’ve been doing it for a week now. Maybe I’ll just do all 50 days? Idk.
One of my really close friends who is away at college, H, came back for the weekend. I saw her last night and she said it looks like I lost weight. I sure hope I did. I haven’t weighed myself in a while. I’m too scared I guess? Not sure. I probably will later this week though.
Feeling: Motivated!
Hunger level: 0!!
Hope you all are doing well!
~Sarah.

Yay, motivation!
ReplyDeleteI need some of that.
I love the feeling of being stuffed but in reality you actually havn't eaten much! :)
love <3
the guys in my life have the exact same initials, J and M. haha weird. good job on the abc, i'm starting it today and i think i might do all 50 days as well. xox
ReplyDeleteHey there! Sorry I haven't posted in so loooong! I am finally back at my blogging! Lol Pretty much settled into my new life and ready to start having control again!!
ReplyDeleteSeems like you're doing pretty good! Can't wait to start following again. You're ABC seems to be going well going to be interesting to watch your success! And in response to an earlier post~ Music has TOTALLY become my new drug lol I can't fast :( I'm going to try but not sure how that's going to go down with my aunt.
Good luck love! :)
This is sounding good, babe. And the boy stuff is quite exciting! :)
ReplyDelete<3