Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 0.

Starting a shitty diet again tomorrow. Not sure what yet, suggestions?

Let’s face the facts here.
1.       I’m lost.
2.       I have recently done some self-analyzing. The reason I shove my face with shit is because I don’t want to die. I think. The only thing stopping me from killing myself is the fact that I don’t want to die fat.
3.       Getting to my GW might make me happy, temporarily. But it will not make my life better.
4.        Guys are fucking douche bags.
5.       I’m going to fail my +AP Physics test on Friday.
6.       It was my brother’s birthday today. He also broke my computer. Happy birthday.
7.       My hair is greasy. I need to shower.
8.       I am going to be the fattest girl at these Halloween parties this weekend. Maybe I’ll just stay home.
9.       You sending me a text and saying, “Yo I should have told you this earlier but I have a gf that I don’t wanna fuck things up with we can still hang out and shit tho if thatz kool wit you?” is not something you tell me. Especially when I say okay that’s fine and then you reply, “I like you but I don’t wanna lead you on.. I guess that’s why I’m so skittish about hanging out bc I’m afraid I’m gonna try something” and act like it’s no big deal? You just told me you have a girlfriend. Before I told you I just wanted to be friends when I actually really like you. Now you are acting like I will be heartbroken. Get a fucking life. I have bigger problems.
10.   Sorry for that ^ RANT.
11.   I’m a pig.


2 comments:

  1. 1,3,8 I can relate to completely.
    YOU can do it and I defo am up for us doing it together to lose weight or new years.inc today we have 66 days untill 1/1/11. that's 2months and 5 days 9 weeks rounded down.

    Lets use weeks.
    Ok so we have 9 weeks
    how much do we want to lose in 9 weeks and how?/

    I want to lose at least 9kg in 9 weeks. More would be amazing. Less would be better than nothing but 9 would be good I think. so every weight in day is Thursday. and every week I need to lose 1kg in order to stay on track.

    oh and where do you live??
    If its in the uk then we can call/text each other.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. reply: I am aiming for 500kcals a day but my max limit is 1000. its just a precaution this way I am always doing good and when I do bad its still under 2000.
    fingers crossed we make it.
    x

    ReplyDelete